Software Developer Java, C/C++ in
Munich, Germany (m/f/d)
Have you been working in software development and are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for motivated employees (m/f/d) for whom customer orientation and the solution of complex challenges for their own requirements come first.
We are a consultancy company with services in the field of information technology. Our customers come primarily from the insurance and banking sectors, as well as the automotive sector.
You will work an exciting area of responsibility at well-known, internationally active large companies.
Your tasks will be:
- Development and maintenance of software solutions
- Working with other software engineers, architects, and peers to design solutions that are reusable and extensible
- Working beyond project boundaries in order to achieve adjustments in technical standards, design, principles and methods
What you should have:
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Professional experience in software engineering, object-oriented software development and the common programming languages Java, Python, MatLab, C/C++ or comparable programming languages
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, Git, SVN, Cobertura, Maven, Cloud Foundry, ELK Stack, JIRA, OpenShift, Docker Container
- Experience with the Eclipse development environment
- Good knowledge of database systems
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Enjoy working independently
- Strong problem-solving orientation and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Proven experience in software development
- Creativity and enthusiasm for what you want to do in the future
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience in the insurance sector or in the financial services sector is an advantage
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good knowledge of frameworks such as JUnit and Spring.
Please send us your application
by mail to:
PentaSoft Unternehmensberatung AG
Contact person: Ms. Marion Proell