Thessaloniki, Greece (m/f/d)
Are you active and engaged in the Software-Development sector and looking for new challenges?
We are looking for motivated employees, to whom customer orientation and the solution of complex challenges to one’s requirements are the first priority.
We are a consulting company providing services in the Information Technology sector. Our clients are mainly from the insurance and banking sector as well as the automotive sector.
You will be offered a wide range of exciting tasks and the opportunity to work for well-known international companies.
Your tasks will be:
- The development and maintenance of software solutions.
- The collaboration with other software engineers, architects and professionals to design solutions, which are reusable and extensible.
- To work beyond project boundaries, in order to accomplish adaptations in technical standards, design, principles and methods.
- Full time employment
- Possible bonus payment at the end of the year
- 28 days of paid vacation
- German learning lesson inside the company
- On-the-job training in Greece and abroad
- great work environment
Your location will be Pentasoft Consulting M.A.E. in Greece/Thessaloniki (Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 27, 570 01 Thessaloniki) with sporadic trips to Munich/Unterfoehring.
What you should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in Software Engineering, Object-oriented software development as well as the Programming Languages: Java, C / C ++ or equivalent
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, JIRA, OpenShift
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of Database systems
- Team and communication skills
- Ability to take own initiative
- Strong problem-solving orientation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in software development
- Creativity and enthusiasm for what you want to do in the future
Other desirable qualifications and experience:
- Basic knowledge of German (both written and spoken)
- Experience in the insurance environment or the financial services industry
- Experience with Test-driven development
- Knowledge of frameworks like JUnit and Spring
Please send us your application
by mail to:
PentaSoft Consulting M.A.E.
Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 27
P.O. Box 4315
Contact person: Ms. Efi Avramidou